“Being Out of Network with all Insurance Providers”
What does that mean?
At Flyleaf Counseling we understand that confidentiality is important to you and we agree whole-heartedly. This is a large reason why we have chosen to be an out of network provider.
- We believe you have the power and wisdom to make decisions for yourself about mental health care options and length of treatment.
- We believe that your care is self-directed and that you are entitled to privacy and confidentiality.
- We know that many insurance companies require a diagnosis in order for the clinician to be reimbursed and that sometimes a diagnosis isn’t warranted.
- We know that some insurance companies will not pay for mental health treatment, and we try to limit that as being a barrier to care by keeping our pricing fair.
- We believe in your own motivation and in your freedom to help yourself achieve and heal.
- Most importantly, we believe that when we invest in ourselves, we do the work for the most optimum outcome. After all, you are your best investment!
- When asked, your Flyleaf Counseling therapist can provide you with a Superbill, a form that is required by insurance providers for potential reimbursement after each session. This will have a diagnostic code on it as insurance requires.